Thursday, December 8, 2011

Barely There

So today I did a super simple, soft look.  I found my old Almay Intense i-Color Trio for green eyes and forgot how beautiful the colors were. So I decided to do a look with them...Alright then, on with the pics..Lol.





#PRODUCTS USED#

Face: Revlon Colorstay Foundation #330
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Medium 2.5
Maybelline Mineral Wear Concealer Light
Pallidio Rice Powder Warm Beige

Eyes: Almay Intense i-Color Trio for Greens #004
Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara

Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Liner #050 
Rimmel Lipstick #070 Airy Fairy

'Tis all for that! =)

Oh I just 'membered..I got my an amazing little Hello Kitty makeup mirror for Christmas! It is the cutest thing ever!! I already gave it to her, because I was so excited for her to have it. Lol. I'm soooo bad at giving people their gifts early. Oh well. =) She loves it!


The white part has lights and the On/Off switch is the little Hello Kitty at the bottom! So so cute! =)

Anywho, I suppose that's it for now. 
Out, Loves. 





No comments:

Post a Comment