Sunday, November 13, 2011

RED HAIR! =O

I am known for ALWAYS coloring my hair. Been doing it since I was 12, and have had it every possible color you could think of! Lol. I just get so bored with the same thing all the time. I wanted to try and grow out my natural color, since I haven't seen it in oooh 14 years(holy cow)! Well I lasted about 6 months, and last night I had just had it, I needed a change. So I decided red, my all time favorite hair color. I didn't want to bleach my hair first and destroy it, so I used Loreal Excellence HiColor Highlights in Red. It's for dark hair only, but I've found out the lighter your hair, the brighter the red! I love this stuff! I get it at Sally Beauty Supply. I've used it twice before..it actually raises the level of you hair color and dyes it red all at the same time! Anywho, so the 4 inches or so of my roots turned out bright red, the rest didn't lift as much, but it looks awesome. It fades into a darker red. I'm really happy with it! I used 30 volume developer and left the dye in my hair for about 45 minutes. My hair was left undamaged, it's still super soft and shiny! =) Yay!


My hair is short but thick..I had to use two boxes..but it's all good =)





I was SOO excited to do my eyebrow red, cuz I'm a dork like that! Lol. I think I'm gonna go play around with some makeup now..
Out for now, loves.




No comments:

Post a Comment