Thursday, November 10, 2011

~Purple Haze~

Yay! My first actual blog post! =) I'm excited. I did this look the other day out of boredom. I work with my stepdad doing house repair..Carpets, drywall, painting, rebuilding floors, demos, all that fun stuff. Since it's getting colder work is slow, so I have plenty of time to play with some make up. So anyWHEY...Here it goes.




  ♥Products Used
Face: Revlon Colorstay Foundation #330 Natural Tan  
Palladio Rice Powder in Warm Beige
Maybelline New York FIT Me Pressed Powder #355

Eyeballs: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner in Ebony(under the purple)
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Poison Plum
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 1st Edition
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara

Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Liner #050 Tiramisu
Maybelline Lipstick #20 Pink&Proper



No comments:

Post a Comment