Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holy Moly

I did this look yesterday. I didn't really have any idea in my head on what I wanted to do..I've been lacking in my inspiration department lately -.- I used my Duo eye glue to make the spots..I've seen this done a couple times and wanted to try it out. It didn't turn out great, but I thinks it's pretty nifty. =)


  ♥Products Used♥

Face: Revlon Colorstay Foundation #330 Natural Tan
Palladio Rice Powder in Warm Beige
Maybelline FIT Me Pressed Powder #355 Coconut

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 1st Edition (green)
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Bulletproof
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako

Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Liner #050 Tiramisu
Rimmel Lipstick  #006 Pink Blush
Rimmel Lipstick #070 Airy Fairy


I will go ahead and introduce my baby, Alex.♥  She follows me around like a little puppy. Whenever I do my make up, she cries at my feet until I pick her up and demands my attention. Then she plays around with my brushes n' what not. Lol. I love her!


1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful! Think I'm gonna try this glue thing too...

    ReplyDelete